It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Welcome
Welcome to outlanderbookclub

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:35 am 
topaz member

Hi there! I'm so glad to join y'all! I have been reading the forum for months now, and love the book discussions. I'm in love with the outlander books and I'm just starting to read the Lord John books. I'm looking forward to engaging in some thought provoking chats!

Post subject: Re: Hello!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:05 am 
Clan Fraser

:Melissa: Welcome BreathofJonSnow! Clever username, btw. So glad you've de-lurked and joined us. Did you know that we'll be starting a group rekilt (what we call a reread) of the Lord John books in September? We'd love for you to join us in those discussions.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any moderator - called Clan Fraser with names in red - and we'll try to help.

I look forward to chatting with you! :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:25 pm 
Clan Fraser

Hello and welcome, BreathofJonSnow. If you have read all the books and lurked around the site for a while, you probably know about our spoiler policy that limits discussion in each forum to that book and the ones that precede it. Now that you are starting the Lord John books, have you considered audio? The narrator of the LJ books does a superb job of bringing out LJ's character and his sense of humour.
I look forward to hearing what you think.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:15 pm 
Clan Fraser

Hi and welcome to this very friendly site.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:20 pm 
topaz member

Thanks! I did just check those out from the library :) loved the outlander audio books!! Sure, would be happy to help with the rekilting!

And thanks for the username love :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:57 am 
Clan Fraser

Welcome to the OBC, BreathofJonSnow. It's always a delight to meet another Outlander fan. So glad you enjoyed the Outlander Audio books.
The LJ audiobooks are so enjoyable. I feel as if I'm listening to Lord John himself. You're in for a wonderful treat.
Enjoy.
I look forward to seeing you on the boards, and on our rekilting of LJ forum. Thanks for being willing to help in the rekilt.

Happy Reading :read: and Posting :D .